|Dimensions||6 x 1 x .5 in|
|Separate or Added On||
Purchased Separately, Added to Lure
Wings with Embossed Scale Pattern
$6.00 – $9.00
This new and improved shape provides a more realistic flying fish wing, as it is patterned off of the actual fish!
- These wings are ALMOST 6 inches long. When you fold the inner curve over, you will have a wing that is just over 5″ long. This size is appropriate for 7″ to 9″ lures.
- The curved end is shaped so the inner fold does not ‘stick out’ past the outer wing, but provides enough to tie on and keep it stable.
- You can canter the wing up if you wish, or leave the top straight edge level with the lure skirts. It will run well either way.
- They are 4mil hologram material with an embossed scale pattern.
- Photos show wings laid on white background; colors change in the light due to the nature of hologram material, and we have tried to show a few angles so you see the effect.
- Please be sure to select whether you want JUST the wings, or want them added to any of our lures that you have purchased.
See Printed Scale Wings for an example of how they look on a 9″ lure -these are the same size and shape!